1. What is a title loan?
A car title loan is a short-term loan designed to get you fast, easy cash using your vehicle as collateral for the loan.
2. Do I get to keep my car when I get a car title loan?
3. How much money can I borrow on my car?
The loan amount is based on the value of your car and your ability to repay the loan.
4.Can I get a title loan with bad or no credit?
Yes, If you have bad credit it does not matter. Bad credit, no credit or good credit makes no difference. We do not check your credit and we do not report your loan to any credit agencies.
5. What all do I need to bring with me to get a loan?
6. How long does it take to get a car title loan?
20-30 minutes from the time you walk into our store until the time you walk out with the funds.
7. When will my first payment be due?
First payment is due 30 days from the day that you get the loan.
8. How can I pay my bill?
You can pay by cash, money order, or debit card in store, or pay by using a debit card over the phone. Please note that we do not accept credit cards. Feel free to also mail in money order payments.
9. What is the length of the title loan contract?
30 days, however you can extend the loan for 30 days every time you pay the minimum interest that is due.
10. When do I get my title back?
You will receive your title back when you pay off the loan.